Friday, 27 May 2011

Metro Man

I'm so happy how this room turned out - the train system wall paper I chose is so amazing (if I do say so myself!) and the mix of colors in it inspired the rest of the accent colors in the room. I also LOVE the reversible text pillows that I found for the bed - uber trendy abbreviations are all the rage with young kids these days - LOL! I can't sign off without mentioning the fab leggo storage boxes and leggo man head which I found - so cool and so practical! This 7 year old boy is one lucky kid!



6 comments:

Yvette Wilson said...

I absolutely love your attention to detail. The black and white with the accent colours looks amazing.

Anonymous said...

i'd love to know where the lego storage is from - the room looks amazing!

Jennifer said...

Hi, As a mum of 4 boys I was wondering where you found the lego storage bricks. I have seen them on UK websites but cant find them here. If you could please email your supplier I would be forever grateful. tomjennwaters@bigpond.com

krzstoff said...

not 'uber' -- '├╝ber'

that room is awesome -- I actually wish I had a room like that as a boy!

Anonymous said...

where is the tube map wallpaper from? LOVE IT

Mandi said...

I would love to know where the night stand came from! Thanks!