Friday, 29 June 2012

Pink Apple






If hot pink ever got married I'm almost certain it would marry an apple green color - it would be a match made in heaven! A created this vibrant fresh room for a little girl who wanted everything in hot bright pink but I couldn't help adding in some apple green accents! The standout item for me is the gorgeous apple green rug - the color of the rug is actually called Lettuce Leaf! The cane bed head is also a beautiful feminine addition and creates an interested backdrop for the bed. My current obsession is for mexican textiles so I incorporated this into the canvas artwork. You can see the existing numbers wallpaper in the last photo above which was originally a soft pale green color - instead of removing it I just decided to paint it white - it gives that wall a subtle yet interesting textural effect.



1 comment:

Miek said...

Nice pink bed, very girly! Love your blog... I get inspired :)
Love, Miek