Saturday, 1 December 2012

In the Desert








I absolutely love this room I just completed - it's straight out of the Sahara Desert! The camel, burnt orange and mustard tones are so earthy and natural and really give the room a soothing calm feel. The Oeuf furniture is so beautifully simple and contemporary and it's such a pleasure to accessorise! The safari inspired animals on the wall and on the shelves are so cute and really add some personality to the room. The hand carved 'L' on the wall is made out of gibbon wood and I really love the simplicity of it along with it's grainy texture. My other favourite piece would have to be the beautifully elegant mobile hanging over the cot. Lastly, my lovely photographer suggested that I put a photo of me in the room mid installation ... so here it is!



No comments: