Friday, 15 February 2013

Pink Trellis





I've just completed this cute pink and grey baby nursery for a little baby girl named Charlie. The client had existing furniture from another child so I worked with the cot, change table, chair, side table, chandelier and chest of draws. I really wanted to brighten up the room with some wallpaper so I suggested this DIY (i.e me!) removable trellis wallpaper which transformed the room completely - its a much cheaper alternative than the real deal and has the same affect!



3 comments:

Kirsten Smith said...

so beautiful! Love love love the wallpaper

Lisa {little house inspired} said...

Lovely! I love the chest of drawers too. Is that just wallpaper covering the top two, or a careful paint job??

Little Liberty said...

That is just the wallpaper too! I just cut out little rectangles ...