Thursday, 14 March 2013

Yellow Submarine




 
So excited to reveal this modern space that I created for a 8 year old boy recently. The dark charcoal wall paint color that I chose really works well for tween age boys and instantly gives the space a more boyish rugged look. I also love the yellow submarine print I found which is a modern twist on a old classic. The mangowood signs above the desk are a great decorative accent and I love the way they look in the room. The large grey marle pin-boards will house all of my clients 1st ribbons, invitations and photos and is a practical yet eye pleasing solution to displaying all of those important things.



4 comments:

Simone K said...

Love the Al + Em pinboards. They're great. Room looks fantastic!

Kirsten Smith said...

What an awesome room! Love the wooden signs above the desk. My son would love a room like that!!

ALL ABOUT CHOCOLATE CREATIVE... said...

Excellent work Nicole, so glad to finally see some of the wooden hooks in your projects, I just made a post in my blog about your colorful work. I have to move to Australia, since I have started to sell more and more over there I think I should treat myself with a business trip to your amazing country, Australia wait for me I am coming...

Anonymous said...

Where did you get that yellow lamp?