Friday, 14 June 2013

Grassy Green and Grey




Here are the professional snaps of the grey and green kids study/chill out zone that I gave you a sneak peek of recently. This is my new favourite color combo - it's fresh and modern with a pop of glorious grassy green. My favourite finds for this job include the gorgeous green wicker pendant, chevron rug and fun army bookends. I'm slightly obsessed with cross stitching at the moment and incorporated this onto the custom banquette seating pillows -  the TV is directly opposite this so lots of room for friends to lounge around on and I also incorporated practical in built storage for toys etc.



2 comments:

Tahnee said...

I just LOVE this room. Perhaps because green is my very favourite colour :) I must know where you got that gorgeous huge print from? Thankyou!

cinzia said...

Fabulous room! So clean and chic. Can you tell me where you got that framed print?